Share |
.
Latest News

Custom Fashionable T-Shirts for Summer Camp

Thursday, April 29, 2010 , Posted by Sara at 2:54 AM


It’s almost that time again, summer camp was always something for me to look forward to as a kid. Spending a few weeks away from your parents, being with your friends, and of coarse the great outdoors. Now I am one of the parents and would like my kids to have a similar experience. I volunteered to help our church plan the summer camp activities again this year, and I was put in charge of getting shirts printed for the kids. I had never done this before and was wondering where to start. Luckily, my dad suggested me to try LoveThoseShirts.com. He owns his own business and said he has been ordering custom t-shirts from them for years. Yes, I had seen him wearing them from time to time and it looks same after a number of wash but I never asked where he got them.

He told me that they carry several name brands and the prices are very affordable. I decided to check it out and was very surprised. Not only do they have a bunch of shirts to choose from, they also have varieties of hoodies, caps and many other clothes for men, women and youth and they print all sorts of stuff. Their website was very fun and easy to use. After you pick what kind of shirt you want, you then pick a color and then it take you to the designer page. They have all kinds of art that you can manipulate however you want and a bunch of fonts to choose from. I had no idea you could just get on the Internet and design your own custom t-shirts.

I had my custom t-shirts delivered in less than two weeks and they didn’t charge me a penny for freight. Amazing right? I just couldn’t wait to open the box to see my creation. Well, that’s how I see it anyway. They came out perfect, the other planners thought so too. I was so relieved that everything turned out okay and everybody liked the custom t-shirts. If only they knew how easy it was. I think the good Lord was defiantly looking out for us again. I had a lot of fun designing custom t-shirts for the kids. I hope they will love me and be glad about my work. I will order some more shirts in upcoming days for my personal use.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. very cool post. thanks for sharing

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment